Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas, everyone!


Mommy and I went to "Pose for PAWS" fundraising event at Bonifacio High Street and had our holiday picture taken. It was fun! This time, I made sure I behaved really well, and not give my mum a headache like before. That's my Christmas gift to her. ;)
.
We had a lot of fun hamming it up. Plus, it also feels extra good to know that we're helping out as well. Proceeds from the event will go to the animal shelter, Philippine Animal Welfare Society (PAWS).
.
My mommy keeps our picture propped up on her desk at the office. She says it keeps her sane and puts a smile on her face.
.
"Pose for PAWS" has become a regular fund raising event. Maybe you can have your pictures taken next Christmas too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails